what is an interview
An interview is essential conversation between interviewer that asks questions, and the candidate provides answers as per position or as per experience.
There are various types of discussion with candidates, Common types are given below.
- The Telephonic discussion: Interviewer ask question or discussion over the phone or mobile.
- The Video discussion: It’s a video conferencing discussion where the candidate has to on his camera and mic.
- The Panel discussion: Discussion with one or more interviewers.
- Aptitude test: Written or online exam with some mix or technical related questions asked.
- Individual (face-to-face) Interviews: One on one discussion on company premises.
- Rounds are on depending upon the junior or senior position and as per company requirement. Some common discussion rounds are
- Technical Round
- Managerial Round
- Client or project related Round
- HR Round
The candidate must have to know before going for a discussion with the interviewer, what is an interview its type, and rounds according to the position.