It’s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. Named a Top 25 Cyber Security Company by The Software Report and one of Inc. magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2020, we are leading the way to next-level DDI with our Secure Cloud-Managed Network Services, bringing next-level security, reliability, and automation to cloud and hybrid systems all managed through a single pane of glass.Our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for building the next generation of networking technologies and having fun along the way.
We are looking for a Senior Integration Engineer to join our IT Integration team in Bangalore, India, reporting to the IT Director, Integration Services. In this role, you will be responsible for designing and developing integration solutions between various cloud and on-premise applications. You will be work with architects, business analysts, and business users to understand the requirement and translate business requirements into technical solutions. You will have the opportunity to work on the latest technologies and learn new skills like Dell Boomi, AWS platform and tools, Salesforce, Oracle Fusion, and other cloud systems.
You are the ideal candidate if you are a great collaborator, positive thinker, passionate about providing innovative solutions, and results-driven.
What you’ll do:
- Design and develop integrated programs using middleware tools to automate data flow between various cloud and on-premise application systems
- Design and develop efficient exception handling system to monitor, reprocess exceptions and implement a permanent solution
- Work closely with Analysts and Business Users to understand the functional requirement and translate it into a technical solution
- Identify areas of improvement and implement the solution to improve overall efficiency
- Understand application functionality of source and destination systems and design the mapping, transformation, and validation rules
- Provide operational and production support for integration services
What you’ll bring:
- 7+ years of hands-on experience in developing integration using middle-ware technologies –preferably Boomi or others like Mulesoft
- Hands-on experience in integrating business applications like Salesforce, Oracle Fusion, Workday
- Experience working with AS2, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SFTP protocols
- SQL language proficiency with at least one of the common database platforms such as Oracle
- Be a self-starter and team player with solid verbal and written communication skills
- Creative problem solver, strong analytical skills, and a strong aptitude for learning new technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electronics
What success looks like:
- After six months, you will…
- Learn the company culture, get to know your co-workers and IT and business partners
- Understand the landscape of the IT Integrations
- Design and develop a couple of integrations, and provide production support
- After about a year, you will…
- Be an independent contributor
- Become a subject matter expert on key IT integration Services using the Boomi platform
- Own your functional areas and integrations
We’ve got you covered:
Our holistic package includes coverage of your health, wealth, and wellness as well as a great work environment, employee programs, and company culture. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including a 401k with company match and generous paid time off to help you balance your life. We have a strong culture and live our every day—we believe in transparency, curiosity, respect, and above all, having fun while delighting our customers.
Speaking of a great work environment, here are just a few of the perks you may enjoy, depending on your location
- Delicious and healthy snacks and beverages
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- Amenities such as onsite gym, table tennis, pool table, play area, and a courtyard
- Newly remodeled offices with state-of-the-art amenities
We’ve created a culture that embraces and rewards innovation, curiosity, and creativity. We achieve remarkable results by working together in a supportive environment that focuses on continuous learning and embraces change. So, whether you’re a software engineer, marketing manager, customer care pro, or product specialist, you belong here, where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your career. Check out . We think you’ll be excited to join our team.