Job Description :
Program Coordinator (Level 3) – Consumer and Seller Experience Strategy (Global Capability Team, Bangalore)
As the earth’s most customer-centric company, Amazon obsesses at improving customer experience on a daily basis. We are looking for a motivated full-time Associate to join our Global Capability Team, in Bangalore, India. This role is ideal for a candidate with an interest in vendor management, survey testing and analysis and one who is looking forward to learn with an exciting, dynamic company.
1. Vendor Management
· Vendor onboarding to Amazon’s administrative systems including:
o Liaison between vendors and other essential business departments like the legal, finance etc. to agree any amendments to standard onboarding documents (if necessary).
o Follow standard operating processes SOPs to execute Non-Disclosure agreements and Master Service agreements with vendors.
o Follow standard operating processes (SOPs) to onboard vendor to relevant Amazon finance systems.
· Ensure vendors are paid by raising and issuing vendor purchase orders, ensuring vendor invoices meet Amazon guidelines and that payment is made within the SLA.
2. Survey Programming and Data Processing
· Program and test customer surveys on Qualtrics (questionnaire preparation to be done by research team)
· Data cleaning and tabulation as per instructions shared by research team
· Research support tasks- The candidate would also support the research team on research support tasks like note taking/transcription, video editing, secondary desk research and social media data extraction
3. Administrative Support
· Fulfilling various ad-hoc administrative tasks such as scheduling meeting, team coordination, etc.
. Managing data sharing platforms for the team (e.g. Sharepoint)
Basic Qualifications :
Graduation- B.MS / B.Sc / B.Com / B.A/ B.Tech
0-3 years experience working on data processing etc.
Preferred Qualifications :
Experience working in international settings with stakeholders from different countries
Previous work experience, specially handling data recording and business analysis in market research, survey programming and customer insight · Excellent time management and organization skills with experience working towards tight deadlines ·
Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility with working time.
Good written and oral communication ·
Self-starter, motivated and able to deal with ambiguity ·