Inviting applications for the role of MT, Record to Report
Are you the one we are looking for!
We seek an accounting graduate with prior accounting experience. You should have Strong Accounting Knowledge in Fixed Assets, Intercompany and Month end closing and reporting.Responsibilities
In this role, you will be responsible for all the activities related to
- Prepare/post Journals at the end of the month after analysis of prepaid %26amp; accruals account etc.
- Prepare monthly closing calendar and discuss the status of activities with Client every day in close
- Execute internal controls and checks as part of the process and Performing task with accuracy and timelines
- Supervise Intercompany reconciliation status and do vital follow-up with relevant Team to get variances resolved before month end
- Daily bank reconciliations and clearing. Identify open items and take it up with relevant Team to get closure before month end to ensure no open items after the closing
- Build payment proposal %26amp; review exceptions in SAP/ERP
- Perform duplicate payment check, Perform quality checks on payment proposal and Review critical and month end activities to ensure smooth close, eg Currency Valuation %26amp; AP/AR reposting
- Fixed Asset %26ndash; creation/disposal %26amp; Depreciation Run, CCA/COPA cycles run and FICO integration check
- B.Com Graduate
- Meaningful work experience
- Good MS Office skills, specially MS excel
- Good verbal and written communication
- Excellent Accounting Knowledge
- Experience in General accounting (R2R function)
- Technology skills %26ndash; SAP experience preferred.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.