We need a forward-thinking who strives to innovate the world of offerings and solutions. Because you’ll craft so many inventive solutions, you’ll balance a continuous pipeline of transformations and digitization initiatives. You’ll have the opportunity to be transparent, interacting with senior management and engaging business partners and executive management.
- Lead and grow a technical team to deliver business outcomes
- Manage stakeholder relationship and become a trusted partner
- Empower a culture that values diversity of thought and experience, curiosity and learning, and teamwork that accelerates our growth strategy
Who You’ll Work With:
When you work with us, you’ll be part of a highly empowered collaborative ‘FUTURE IT’ team who’s passionate about the use of technology to deliver unprecedented business outcomes. You will work with business partners, internal and external partners, Cisco’s outsourced partners, and cross-functional teams.
Who You Are:
Both your clients and your teammates consider you a go-to person for all production issues and for solving the business problems with the most efficient and state of the art solutions on all Finance applications. As a result, you have a winning record of improving the systems and processes with out of the box thinking and innovative solutions to deliver unprecedented operational efficiencies and productivity savings.
Key Skills Required:
- At a minimum we expect you to have a bachelor’s in engineering or computer science and:
- 10+ years of software engineering background in building business applications, preferably in Finance and Analytics
- Experience with Finance ERP, Saas Applications, and MEAN Stack
- Proficient in software development lifecycles, agile & lean delivery methods, and DevOps
- Eye for business and general knowledge in Finance to drive business outcomes
- Successful track record of leading multi-functional projects including the ability to think end to end and prioritize simultaneously
- Confirmed the capacities to mentor and groom junior engineers
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills to achieve business objectives
- Ambitious, results oriented and hardworking in delivering business value
- Collaborative and open style with a constructive and positive attitude
Why you’ll love Cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact.
You’ll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You’ll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you’ll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
Imagine a more secure and smarter world with unlimited bandwidth. If you want to be part of a company that is making that vision a reality, Cisco is the place to be. At Cisco, we continue to develop products that change how we live and communicate, how enterprises run intent based networks, and how Data Centers run faster with more efficiency, capacity and scalability than ever before, enabling our ecosystem to be smarter. The network of tomorrow will allow for content and creativity limited only by the imaginations of its users.