At Amazon we are customer obsessed and you will be encouraged to do what is right for the long-term success of the customer over seeking financial gains for us. We value your passion to discover, invent, and build on behalf of customers.
Amazon has always been, and always will be, committed to diversity and inclusion. We seek software builders from all backgrounds to join our teams, and we encourage our employees to bring their authentic, original, and best selves to work.
Roles & Responsibilities:
– Work directly with our customers to recommend best-practice architectures in line with their long-term business outcomes.
– Build technical relationships with customers and operate as their trusted advisor. The guidance you provide will be shaped by our customers best interests.
– Share the voice of the customer to inform the roadmap of AWS features.
– Participate in the creation and sharing of best practices, technical content and new reference architectures (e.g. white papers, code samples, blog posts, PoCs).
– Evangelize and educate about AWS technology (e.g. through workshops, user groups, meetups, public speaking, online videos or conferences).
– Contribute to the growth of the Solutions Architecture organization by interviewing candidates and having a voice in hiring decisions. You will also be helping others develop new skills by mentoring team members.
– Take full advantage of the training and developmental support AWS offers, to grow technically and personally to nurture a better you.
· Background in the following: Cloud Architecture, Systems Design, Software Development, Infrastructure Architecture. • Have worked in technical teams and have relevant software delivery skills. • Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English. • A passion for technology and for learning in areas such as – Data Engineering, DevOps, Micro-services, Containers, and Serverless architectures.